
And I really do think her hair is a little bit peachy, although Jon says it's just brunette. From some angles I see red in her hair. We'll see...She did a really good job sleeping again last night which was nice since yesterday was somewhat tiring. It was my first day back at the bank. My schedule is pretty easy, 1-6 on MWF and 9-2 on Sat. Jon is home while I'm at work, and he really enjoyed it yesterday. Meanwhile I was having a hard time getting my brain to work like a banker again. They've been really nice to me, easing me in with some computer testing we're required to take each quarter. Starting next week I'll actually take some transactions from people! Needless to say I was very excited to come home. I almost slipped on some ice outside our house while I was rushing in. I opened the door to see Jon, with Abby strapped to him in the Bjorn, finishing dinner. Aaaah. Coming home is the best. Dinner was really good. I signed up for Supper Solutions and made some almost-ready-to-eat meals. It's a snazzy idea. You prepare 12 meals just until they're ready to cook. I went last Saturday morning. So last night we had Steak Luigi. Mmmmm. We like having something ready to cook so we don't have to scrounge around for dinner ideas.
2 comments:
What a great idea for meals! And what a cute fuzzy girl!
Mmmmmmm-sounds delish - so does Abby!
Post a Comment