Tuesday, January 30, 2007

For my eyes some new 4-eyes


They say not to get your eyes checked while you're pregnant because hormones and extra fluids cause your eyes to do crazy things. Eyes will return back to normal soon after you've given birth. I needed new glasses, bad, so I went to the eye doctor ASAP after "Wheee-uh-hooo Wheeee-uh-hooo, Puuuush Puuuush," as Bill Cosby would say. They're pretty snazzy. Jon always helps pick out my glasses since I trust his opinion better than mine, especially when my vision is blurred after having my pupils dilated. I can just imagine, "Yeah these look great!" Then coming home to find out I picked out glasses that look like George Costanza's old lady glasses. These new specs are cool because they're pinkish plastic in front and blue in back. The two together look like a dark purple. The arms are metal. Thanks to insurance, I didn't have to pay for the frames. Pretty good deal if you ask me. I CAN SEE, I CAN SEE!

2 comments:

Elise said...

I love them! Jon has great taste!

Anonymous said...

Very very cute. Now you won't drive on the wrong side of the road anymore!