Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Wannabe


Oscar is a little jealous of our new "hairless pet." After I was done taking pictures of Abby on her quilt, she fell asleep and I put her in her crib. When I came back, Oscar was nestled warmly on her quilt. I took a picture and kicked him off.



His new favorite place to rest is on Abby's bouncer seat that Uncle Jeff and Aunt Katie gave her.

2 comments:

Elise said...

Chris wants Schroeder to grow up to be just like Oscar. We're doing our best to fatten him up! :)

becca said...

What a cute blog you have! I am so happy you started one. I love the pictures you have on so far. Abby is adorable! I am glad the outfit I sent fits her. I was worried that I waited too long to send it. It looks like it is still pretty big, so thats good. I am excited to see more pictures, and even more excited to see her in person some day!