Thursday, February 22, 2007

Daddy's girl









It's hard to express how much love I feel for my two sweet honeys when they are together. Jon is a perfect dad and Abby loves to be with him when I'm at work. Jon loves it when Abby smiles at him and when she wears her cute Sunday dresses.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling Abby is going to be TALL like her Daddy! I can't wait to see all three of you in three weeks. YIPPEE!

The Myers Family said...

There is definitely an added dimension to a husband-wife relationship when you become parents! Even now, when I see Andy's face as he admires one of our kids, my heart swells with extra love for him. And I get as excited to see the kids' faces when Dad comes home as I get to see him come home myself.

Elise said...

Jon is such a cute dad. The first time I met him, I thought he would make a great, attentive father. It's so fun to see that I'm right! :)

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

What cute daddy daughter pictures. You are both cute parents!
-Amanda

becca said...

What a cute daddy! I love to watch Ty and Ryan play together too! It is so cute! I am really excited to see you all in a few weeks!