

It was so nice to take a week off our crazy schedules and just hang out with our families. Abby got to meet the rest of her aunts and uncles and cousins.
Abby had no trouble feeling comfy with her Grandma Ida holding her.
I love this picture of Abby and her Grandpa Hunter. She loves to hear his voice and look at his loving face.
We didn't take a lot of pictures during our visit (please send me some if you have them!). Instead we savored being near our parents and siblings. It was so fun to hang out with my nieces and nephews. I can't wait to visit Andy, Amanda and Tyler (and little baby-to-be) in a couple months. I love my family! And even though we had a very stressful time getting kicked off our first flight home, it was nice to spend a little more time in Salt Lake with my Mom and Dad. There was nothing better than being a new mom and having my Mom close by. I had a good time hanging out with my new-found recipe, mom moment, new music sharing big sis. And there never is a dull moment sitting back and listening to my biggest bro talk about whatever. He really is a good story-teller.
I also got to spend some time with my ol' pal Becca and her sweetie Ty. It was so nice to visit, and I miss seeing her. We decided it would be so cool to run errands with each other if we lived near each other, especially when she gives birth to her second boy!
The last Sunday in Salt Lake we went to my old ward. I was so proud showing off my cutie!
More pictures to come...
1 comment:
Cute cute pics of Ida and Hunter. They are the nicest people in the world! I really enjoyed that lunch with you guys and Ida. I hope they will come to a Shakespeare play or two with us in August.
I enjoyed watching you interact with Heidi and Chris. Seeing you at the shower with Heidi was really fun. Age difference? What age difference?
Post a Comment