Jon, Emily, Abby and Hunter, oh and Oscar too... sometimes
Monday, April 2, 2007
Rollin' rollin' rollin'!
Here's Abby's new talent. We can't keep up with her! Now I know why my mom made me promise never to grow up (sorry Mom). Abby is getting too big every day!
5 comments:
Just want to give that girl a big kiss! Give her lots of hugs and kisses from us!
What a big girl! Before you know it, she'll be chasing Oscar down the hall!
She is such a cutie!!! I can't believe she is rolling already! They really do grow too fast! Ty will be TWO next month, I just can't believe that!
She rolls so easily! That's funny that she won't stay on her tummy for even a second. What a sweetie.
She is so sweet!! I'm glad that she's enjoying the toy. And rolling-- what a big girl!
Post a Comment