Jon, Emily, Abby and Hunter, oh and Oscar too... sometimes
Friday, July 20, 2007
Sweet giggles
These videos are both of Abby laughing, but I couldn't decide which one showcased her better. The top one has a better angle and the bottom one has better laughs. Thanks to Aunt Katie for the bunny that Abby thinks is hilarious for some reason!
I'm so excited to see more video of Abby! She is so sweet and growing up so quickly! I can hardly wait for you guys to bring her down here to see us...
That is so adorable. I can't wait to hear Cody giggle for the first time. It is such a sweet sound. How did you get those video's with your post. I can't figure it out and it is really frustrating me!
4 comments:
I'm so excited to see more video of Abby! She is so sweet and growing up so quickly! I can hardly wait for you guys to bring her down here to see us...
XOXOXOX
Auntie Hij
That is so adorable. I can't wait to hear Cody giggle for the first time. It is such a sweet sound. How did you get those video's with your post. I can't figure it out and it is really frustrating me!
Abby's laugh is so cute it sounds like a Fisher Price comercial. Give her lots of kisses for us.
Thomas and Gordon have watched these videos so many times now! They love to hear Abby laugh-- especially Thomas. She's such a sweet girl!
Post a Comment