Schlaffin' is Halese for sleepin'. Many nights after Abby has gone to bed I'll say to Jon, "Let's go wake her up." But he never lets me. She is sleeping for the night right now, so instead of sneaking a peak at her after missing her for a while, I am posting this picture I took of her during her afternoon nap yesterday. She is the cutest little thing, with her bum in the air and thumb in her mouth!
6 comments:
She is a cutie! I just love the upside down way she sucks her thumb!! I want to eat her!! Hey, I really like the new look of your blog!!
Cute blog! Cute baby! What more could a mom want?
BYW, we don't really live close to an IKEA either. We had to drive two hours to get to one. It is probably a good thing for us too. I love to shop there too much. Oh well.
JK
I love your new fall-y look! And of course, I love Abby-- she is just so squeezable! I can't wait to see her!! (and you guys too!)
Hey! How did you do that fancy new look on your blog?! You'll have to give me some tips. And I have a feeling Davey will really like seeing Abby when she comes...he is fascinated with an 8-month old at his gym class! Can't wait to get that cute little Abby tushie down here!
She is such a peaceful little sleeper! I am missing that around here these days. I love the way she is sucking her thumb. What a cutie!
Post a Comment