
We had lots of fun trunk or treating last night. Especially since it wasn't as cold as last year. I was going to dress up as a bunch of grapes, but I didn't have the time to get balloons and blow them up. I'm sure Abby will be a bobber again next year since it's such a cute costume. Thanks Grammuh! (she made it for Abby)

One gal in my ward is expecting her first baby. She is due the first of January, and she wore an orange shirt decorated like a jack-o-latern on her tummy. I wore same thing last year when I was pregnant with Abby. I can't believe it was just a year ago, and how Abby is so big and sweet now!

Jon didn't have a costume, so Abby shared.

We carved our pumpkins last Monday for FHE. Jon's has flames, and mine is the screaming banshee. Abby's little pumpkin has a smiley face.
5 comments:
Abby looks cuter as a strawberry than her Dad. Sorry Jon.
What a cute little Strawberry. Your mom is so talented at that stuff! I wish I could sew like that. Then I wouldn't have to pay so much for the store bought costumes. I want to see a picture of your costume last year, that sounds cute.
What a cool strawberry costume, Marilyn is amazing. I also love the biker corpse costume. Abby is so big-it makes me sad to think about how long it's been since we've seen her.
A biker corpse only a bobber could love! Abby makes an extraordinary little tooty frooty! And so does her dad!
I love the picture of Abby trying to crawl with her fluffy costume! She is so sweet-- I miss my little girlfriend! You guys look cute, too, but I think Abby takes the cake!
Post a Comment