Another new thing for Abby is she likes to cuddle! She never has been a cuddler or snuggler, but she likes to give loves to her big pink hippo chair from Aunt B, Uncle G, Aunt Katie, and Uncle Jeff.
She'll even cuddle up to us...for about two seconds!
Can you see the cute little curl on the back of Abby's head? Jon said now he knows why his mom wouldn't cut off his curls. He had a bunch of curls on the back of his head when he was little.
4 comments:
Let's not forget that Abby's Mom also had curls on the back of HER head, too! Hi, Hi, Hi Abby!!!
And AS WELL, such as.
I love the curl! And the hugs are so sweet! She could sing the hippopotamus for Christmas song too. How fun.
By the way, I would love to contribute on your recipe blog (although I may take more recipes from it than I contribute). Sounds fun! I am trying to be better at planning menus and feeding my family healthy food this year as one of my resolutions.
I want to hear Abby say Hi on the web cam! We'll have to plan a time.
Post a Comment