Friday, January 11, 2008

Spreading joy through music

Listen to this song. I think it's pretty funny, and I can't listen to it without smiling. It was on a SNL skit with Will Forte, and a couple weeks after seeing it Jon and I went to the Centerra Shops in Loveland. When we were browsing (or sniffing) in the Yankee Candle store, the same song came on their intercom. Jon and I couldn't stop laughing. Remember that store Mom? Imagine this song in there...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that really annoying lady there, dancing the merengue as she folllowed you around the store? That is too too funny!

Elise said...

This skit is so hilarious-- I love Will Forte! And even though I generally don't like Payton Manning, it is hilarious when he starts dancing.

By the way, the boys want to listen to this song for the fourth time... thanks a lot.

The Myers Family said...

I loved that skit too and didn't know what the song was. Thanks for sharing!

Julie said...

It kind of reminded me of chipmunks playing trumpets.

Julie

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

I can just picture you and Jon sniffing candles with that in the background.