Jon, Emily, Abby and Hunter, oh and Oscar too... sometimes
Oh there is something so cute about a kid in the bath! I didn't know her name was written ABbY, all this time I've been doing it wrong. Just kidding.
You are soooooo welcome! And you look pretty darn cute in that outfit, too! (if I say so myself)
Oh so cute. I love naked babies. I keep wanting to get pictures of Lily in the tub but I keep forgetting. She is adorable.
Looks like fun, Abby! And what a good speller!!!
Oh Phew! I was afraid it was going to be a different something floating in the tub!:) We've had that happen at our house. Anyway, Ty has those toys too. They are the best! Although his don't have lower case. Where did your mom get them?
Emily!I am so glad that you found me. Amazing what the blogging world can do! I didn't know you had a baby!! And what a fantastic name!!We must keep in touch, I'll be checking in on you too my friend!! my e-mail is wynterajohnson@yahoo.com.Hey, how is life what are you up to? Abbs
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh there is something so cute about a kid in the bath! I didn't know her name was written ABbY, all this time I've been doing it wrong. Just kidding.
You are soooooo welcome! And you look pretty darn cute in that outfit, too! (if I say so myself)
Oh so cute. I love naked babies. I keep wanting to get pictures of Lily in the tub but I keep forgetting. She is adorable.
Looks like fun, Abby! And what a good speller!!!
Oh Phew! I was afraid it was going to be a different something floating in the tub!:) We've had that happen at our house. Anyway, Ty has those toys too. They are the best! Although his don't have lower case. Where did your mom get them?
Emily!
I am so glad that you found me. Amazing what the blogging world can do! I didn't know you had a baby!! And what a fantastic name!!
We must keep in touch, I'll be checking in on you too my friend!! my e-mail is wynterajohnson@yahoo.com.
Hey, how is life what are you up to?
Abbs
Post a Comment