Friday, February 8, 2008

Babybug




Abby got a subscription to Babybug magazine from her Aunties Lisa, Em and Jenny for her birthday. We all love it! It's the perfect size for Abby to hold, and the pages are thick so she can turn them. The pictures are all so cute, with lots of things to point out to Abby. Jon and I like to read the stories to her, and she'll pretend to read them to herself. She has a cute little babble!

The same company makes great magazines for other ages, too

4 comments:

The Myers Family said...

Yes, Audrey likes Highlights for Children! Those are great mags.

Anonymous said...

What a cute little muggins! Next week, she will be MINE! I can't wait!

Emily N said...

I was so happy to see this! I feel like I now at least have a glimpse of your fantastic life. Abby is a doll. You are too.

dave&abby johnson family said...

Happy Valentines Day friend!!