Jon, Emily, Abby and Hunter, oh and Oscar too... sometimes
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Valentines
The sweetest holiday. My mom made the best montage. Click here to see it. I love everyone who reads my blog, and those who appear in it (Jon and Abby)! Happy Valentines Day!
Hi Hales! A little bird told me about your blog, so I found it! Moo hahaha! (that was an evil laugh if you couldn't tell) I hope that all is well for you guys over there.
6 comments:
Love back at ya! Day after tomorrow!
Happy Valentines Day! I'm excited to see you soon!
Didn't Lisa give that valentinte to Ralph? I love it!
We love you too!
Hi Hales! A little bird told me about your blog, so I found it! Moo hahaha! (that was an evil laugh if you couldn't tell) I hope that all is well for you guys over there.
K I can't tell you how hard that Simpsons valentine makes me laugh. perfect choice!
Wendy
Post a Comment