Abby was so sweet this morning after a couple rough days and nights of teething.

Abby loves Cheerios, especially MultiGrain. Don't you think this should be on a box of cereal?

She's getting better at using a spoon, but we have to put the food in it for her first.

She's holding this fruit up to the camera herself.

Begging for jelly beans. (She didn't get any.)

Watching Sesame Street.
8 comments:
Ashton loves the Multigrain Cheerios more than regular too!
Could she possibly be any more scrumptious? Do you think she'll share her fruit with me when I visit in May?
Tell Abby Hi! Thanks for taking such great pictures, Emily. You have a very cute subject.
She's a doll. I want to know how those cheerios are staying on the spoon in the first one.
Don't you love when nothing else exists in the world when the telly is on.?
She is so adorable! And I love the pictures- I wish mine turned out that cool.
Isn't motherhood great? I love to see how much you and other "old Young Women" are enjoying your babies! Funny, I was going to say the same thing as Emily...how did the Cheerios stay on the spoon?
I totally think Abby should be on a box of cereal, but I had that same question. How did the Cheerios stay on the spoon?
Post a Comment