Grammuh got Abby and me these cute outfits for Easter, because she knows how much I love pink and brown.
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Easter Outfits
Abby and Jon had lots of fun finding the eggs the Easter Bunny hid in our living room after church. Abby was especially excited when she saw the contents of the eggs, and continued to search with more vigor. It snowed the day before, so we couldn't do it outside. We all got little baskets of goodies, had a nice Easter nap, and colored eggs. For breakfast we had a delicious new eggy/cheesy recipe, here it is. Abby loves quiche and anything like it. She's so fancy! I'm sorry I didn't get any pictures of the activities, but here Abby and I are in our Easter garb.

Grammuh got Abby and me these cute outfits for Easter, because she knows how much I love pink and brown.
Grammuh got Abby and me these cute outfits for Easter, because she knows how much I love pink and brown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I can't decide who looks cuter!
You guys are adorable. We've nevwer worn matching outfits. Maybe we should. I especially LOVE Abby's tights! Why aren't you wearing any of that awesomeness?
So cute! Where did your mom find matching outfits!! Love it!
If Hanna Andersson made those tights in women's sizes I would have them for sure!
I can't decide who looks cuter either! I love the matching outfits. Where can you buy dresses in mommy and baby sizes? I love it!
Those are cute! I entertained the idea of matching the girls a few times, but I didn't see outfits then that look as great as the ones you are wearing. Someday people will be asking Abby if you are her older sister....
You guys look great. I am so excited for you guys to move closer to us here in the midwest.
Post a Comment