Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fiber Artist

Jon's mom is really great at making art from various fibers. Now you can all own a piece of her work! Click here. We have a few nice things she made for us, and I know they'll continue to be very valuable to us. I think it's really neat that she's on this website, and her style is really likeable. I can't wait for her to come visit in May! Here are some of her creations:

finger puppets,


bee sampler,


jean patchwork from our old jeans, felted purse, cupcake pin cushion, knitted hat,


Abby's kitty quilt and pillow, my favorite knitted scarf,


Abby's felted sweater

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ida is so dang talented! I am so envious of her knitting skill - I just can't stand it! I'm going to post a little about her on MY blog, too!

Unknown said...

Fiber art is a great way to describe her work!

Ida said...

Thank you for posting your great photos. That was really fun to see.

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

I love Ida's handy work. I have a cute embroidery she made for us hanging in my baby room and she made Tyler a really cute knitted baby hat that Lizzy wore this winter too. I'm so glad she is selling her stuff now. I'll have to look at the site!