Jon, Emily, Abby and Hunter, oh and Oscar too... sometimes
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Michigan
Jon was accepted to Wayne State to pursue a degree in Art Therapy and Art Education! We're taking a trip to Detroit and the surrounding area in April, expecting to move in the summer. We're very excited!
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We're excited for you! And we can't wait to discover Michigan the way we discovered all the other places our kids have lived. Hooray for adventure!!
Congratulations Jon! Way to go! Isn't it nice to have all your hard work pay off?
Okay Emily! I just read your comment...and I don't know what you're talking about! "I don't have the talent.." yeah right! I said I love singing...I didn't say I was great at it. LOL. You're very sweet. And I do remember singing with you! I LOVED that duet! Let's join MoTab together...that way we won't be the only ones under 40!
Emily! I found you! You are so darling, I can't believe how long it's been. If it's okay I'll keep sneaking a peek at your blog every now and then. Abby is so so so darling. Congratulations on your upcoming move - exciting!
That is so great you guys. I am so excited for you all. I am also excited that you will only be a few hours away from me. I feel a road trip comming on.
10 comments:
We're excited for you! And we can't wait to discover Michigan the way we discovered all the other places our kids have lived. Hooray for adventure!!
Yay! Congratulations Jon! Can't wait to get together while you are out here.
That is SO exciting! Congrats! I think Art therapy seems like such an awesome field. Can't wait to hear how it goes.
Go Jon! And go Rust Belt! I love it.
- Chris
Congratulations Jon! Way to go! Isn't it nice to have all your hard work pay off?
Okay Emily! I just read your comment...and I don't know what you're talking about! "I don't have the talent.." yeah right! I said I love singing...I didn't say I was great at it. LOL. You're very sweet. And I do remember singing with you! I LOVED that duet! Let's join MoTab together...that way we won't be the only ones under 40!
I am excited for you guys! But sad you will be moving even farther away!
WOW!! That is awesome!! Congrats my dear friend!
Emily! I found you! You are so darling, I can't believe how long it's been. If it's okay I'll keep sneaking a peek at your blog every now and then. Abby is so so so darling. Congratulations on your upcoming move - exciting!
Tally Oldroyd Turner
http://tayandtalturner.blogspot.com
We are also excited for you. It's too bad I never got a chance to visit you in Fort Collins; maybe I can come to Motown someday and boogie with you!!!
That is so great you guys. I am so excited for you all. I am also excited that you will only be a few hours away from me. I feel a road trip comming on.
Post a Comment