Monday, March 3, 2008

Ta Da!

Somehow Tyler is on the thumbnail of this video, but sorry, it doesn't have anything to do with him. He is an awesome cousin though, and I'll have a video of him later. Notice Abby's cute new shirt.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! She's a pro! Now you're in for it - payback time!!

Julie said...

Yay Abby! What a big girl!!! She looks to tall too! What a pretty girl!

Emily N said...

She rocks the walking hard! Very, cute. It also looks like you had a great time in SLC- wish I could go.

dave&abby johnson family said...

That is one of the cutest things I have ever seen!! Yeah Abby!

Cicely said...

Emily-

Thats awesome! Watch out now. She will be tearing up your house piece by piece. But it is the funnest thing ever to clean up!

Anonymous said...

I have watched this about 50 times!

becca said...

Okay, that was the cutest video! I love it when they first learn to walk, it is the cutest, funniest walk. Watch out for the head bumps now. This was the period of Ty's life where he ALWAYS had some kind of bump or bruise on his head! She is such a cutie!

Heidi said...

David and I loved it! After seeing it for the first time, he grinned, pointed to the screen and said, "See it again!" Abby walks with style!

Emily N said...

I watch this and can't stop singing "Nu nu nu nu" I love it!

Kat said...

Wow they grow up so fast. I can't believe it. She is a champ at walking.

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

Yay Abby. She walked so far! She looks really cute in that t-shirt.