Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Favorite Toy (with tartar control)

Abby loves to go back into our room...




open a drawer in our bathroom...






and get her favorite toy...

6 comments:

Cicely said...

Miles LOVES toothbrushes. He walks around the house and goes "ooth rush." We bought like 6 for him, but he only wants ours.

dave&abby johnson family said...

Hey that s what us dentists like to see! Good job Abby!

Anonymous said...

I thought Oscar was her favorite toy. How fickle little girls are!

Kat said...

That is so funny. I guess her favorite toy could be worse. Lily's is the cell phone. I keep getting calls from people wondering why I called them and then hung up. One of these days she's going to call 911 or something.

Emily N said...

Saally has always loved bottles and tubes too. At my mom's house, she fell in love with some hair gel.

becca said...

Her face in that first picture is hilarious! Isn't it funny how their favorite toys are never actual toys. My kids are the same way. She is getting so big! She is beautiful!