Jon, Emily, Abby and Hunter, oh and Oscar too... sometimes
Friday, May 16, 2008
Collaboration
Jon and Abby made this artwork together, and it is showing at the CSU Library. Abby used crayon first on most of the pieces. Jon then made his marks after interpreting her strokes. Note the label and description of the artists.
Those are really neat! What a cute idea! Jon is very talented! And congratulations on getting a job. That is great that you could get one before even moving there.
I love it! It reminds me of that story of the concert pianist that filled in around twinkle twinkle little star a beginner student was playing on stage.
Jon, I'm so impressed with your imagination and creativity. Way to go. Abby--you're off to a great start. Can't wait to see what you two dream up next.
10 comments:
That is so neat! You have a little artist on your hands!
That is a fantastic collaboration! I did love the description of the artists--I can't think of a more talented 16 month old or 357 month old!
Brilliant.
Those are really neat! What a cute idea! Jon is very talented! And congratulations on getting a job. That is great that you could get one before even moving there.
I love it! It reminds me of that story of the concert pianist that filled in around twinkle twinkle little star a beginner student was playing on stage.
That is so cool! Do you have to leave the artwork at the library or do you get it back? I bet Abbey would love it someday.
That is too cool for words! They really should have been exhibited in Jon's thesis show! The first father-daughter artist team!
How cool is that!?! I love the ages. Way to go Abby-- your first exhibit!
Dude, this is so dang cool. Seriously, I'm amazed by the awesomeness. Keep doing fantastic art projects- she'll love it for life.
Jon, I'm so impressed with your imagination and creativity. Way to go. Abby--you're off to a great start. Can't wait to see what you two dream up next.
Post a Comment