Thursday, May 15, 2008

From bank to credit union


I accepted a Personal Advisor position with CCCU in Warren MI. I start in the middle of July. I'm really excited because the people I've spoke with over the phone were really nice, and I know I'll fit right in. They love to have potlucks. Jon's classes will be at night so he and Abby can hang out while I'm at work. Now we are going to look at houses online and take another trip to Detroit to get everything going. I can't believe it's only two months away, but I'm excited. Having this great place to work and a friendly ward will make the transition easier.

5 comments:

Cicely said...

Well done!

The Myers Family said...

Congrats, Em!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

I'm glad the interview went well. They are going to be so happy they hired you!!

Anonymous said...

No kidding! You will be the favorite employee there as soon as you start! You'd be mine!

Elise said...

YAY! Congratulations!