Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Penelope...for Heidi and Sophie (and you too)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristin Wiig is my favorite on SNL. I love Penelope! I've actually known a few people just like her. Ick.

Elise said...

I love Penelope... hopefully I'm not one of those people you know who are just like her. But I've known about her longer than you. And I've met Kristin Wiig-- we're actually best friends, so I love her more than you. And I'm invisible.

We can't wait to see you guys this week!! YAY!!

Heidi said...

We've created a monster, Em! Soph is a big Kristen Wiig fan now!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, I gave Kristin one of my kidneys and I'm her godmother, soooo...and she has my name tattooed on her arm. Plus, I'm a super-hero, sooo....

dave&abby johnson family said...

That is hilarious! I love her skits!

Cicely said...

Classic. We are big SNL watchers and sadly I missed this episode so thanks for sharing some of it with me.

becca said...

That was hilarious! I have never seen a penelope skit before but I loved it! Marilyn and Elise's comments are hilarious too!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Happy Late Mother's day!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

I love Penelope. Thank for sharing, I needed a good laugh today.

Kat said...

I have watched this many times now. It is so funny. I have never even heard of that girl but she does a really good job.