There's going to be a new DIA in our lives. Goodbye to the Denver International Airport, one of the coolest ones I've been to. And hello Detroit Institute of Art. Our new house is pretty much a straight shot to the museum. We couldn't go during our last trip, so we were excited to finally see it. It is amazing, and we can't wait to visit again. There was just too much to see in one day.
6 comments:
Rothko is my favorite artist, aside from Abby and Jon collaborations. That looks like a lot of fun. It inspires me to do that more with Sally.
You guys are always going on great adventures! I wish there were some museums that were close to us! How do you like it in Detroit so far?
Oh boy - another art museum to explore! I can't wait!!
I am so excited for your family! Leave it to you guys to find all of the fun stuff a place has to offer. I am still kicking myself that I never visited you in CO, so maybe I will make it to Detroit someday!
Looks like fun! I think I need Jon to give me a tutorial on understanding art. I like art, but I don't understand it the way I wish I did.
Good stuff. Maybe we can go there with you sometime! Jon could give us a tour.
Post a Comment