That is so random! How are you guys doing, I felt like I have not been updated in your life forever! How are you liking your job and how is sweet Abby? I saw your comment to Cicely about how she should name her little girl abby, she said only if she comes on the 14th so keep your fingers crossed that she will come early!
Hey Em! I'm glad you had a good trip. Don't worry about not being able to meet up...I know how that goes. We'll just have to catch you next time!
And as far as the pics go...I love them too! She's so good! AND I bet she could get them to smile...or at least take some awesome candids when they're not paying attention and just playing together. That's what we did. I loved it and so did the kids! Everyone just had fun playing and she followed us around taking pics. It was great!
6 comments:
Wow! Really! Wow!
That is so random! How are you guys doing, I felt like I have not been updated in your life forever! How are you liking your job and how is sweet Abby? I saw your comment to Cicely about how she should name her little girl abby, she said only if she comes on the 14th so keep your fingers crossed that she will come early!
Hey Em! I'm glad you had a good trip. Don't worry about not being able to meet up...I know how that goes. We'll just have to catch you next time!
And as far as the pics go...I love them too! She's so good! AND I bet she could get them to smile...or at least take some awesome candids when they're not paying attention and just playing together. That's what we did. I loved it and so did the kids! Everyone just had fun playing and she followed us around taking pics. It was great!
The only thing (except for maybe the kitchen sink) missing from that video, was Abby's reaction.
Cool! What a great thing to share with my car-loving boys. Thanks! XOXOX
Fun to see some cool old cars. I can tell you guys are really getting into the spirit of Detroit. I'm glad you are liking it.
Post a Comment