Abby is getting smarter and smarty-pants-ier by the minute! Jon and I are excited to be able to talk with Abby and not just at her, and we love to hear what she has to say. She says so many words now, I can't list them all, but here are a few... (she's just getting a cold when we took this.)
12 comments:
Oh my gosh--she is so freakin' cute. As if you didn't know. Thank you so much for posting that. I just wanted to hear her little voice!
Wow, it is crazy to hear her talking! What a cute, smart little thing! She was making me laugh the way she kept squishing her lips together in an O!
So So cute. I just want to kiss and squeeze her. That was fun talking on the web cam yesterday. We can't wait to see you guys!
Absolutely adorable. I love the O mouth also. Dang cute! You look like you guys have a fun time. I wish I could see her in real life- you don't happen to be going to SLC in late January, do you?
I especially liked that she said "Grammuh" but didn't say "Grampuh"! HAH!! I rule the world!!!
She is so cute cute cute! It was so fun hearing her say all of those words. I loved the little O mouth too. Really, so cute! But we already knew she would be cute, just look at her mama! You look great too Emily!
Don't you just love Pat the Bunny and random love hugs? She's cute. I think "piano" was my favorite.
Okay! Seriously! It just gets more and more fun! When are you guys coming back to UT?
That little belly is so cute. I loved her little affectionate displays, too. Someday we'll get a web cam and chat with her....
How fun is that? I loved the very beginning when she was looking at herself. She even sings on tune!
Oh she is too cute! I love her little voice, but I must say I think I love the way she says juice the best!!
I can't believe how big she is! Her voice is really cute. You have to come back and visit for book club:)
Post a Comment