Thursday, October 2, 2008

Chair of chairs

Thanks Grammuh for the awesome chair from Ikea. It's Abby's special place.


She loves to take Lars in with her.




This was the first and last time she let me have a ride.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you think she'll let me have a ride when I come to visit?

Emily N said...

I keep thinking about getting one of those- I'd love a chair like that.

Julie said...

My kids LOVE those chairs whenever we go to IKEA! We are really jealous that you have one now. It would be worth the trip to come visit you guys just to take a ride in that chair!

Eric & Laura said...

We totally want one of those chairs! It would be hours of entertainment around here! I think we'd have to get two though, or there would be battles over it.

Cicely said...

That is so cute.

Oh, Ikea, how I miss you.

Heidi said...

It reminds me of the chair Jonah sat in on "Sleepless in Seattle." Very cute!

becca said...

That is an awesome chair! Abby looks really cute in it, and you do too!

dave&abby johnson family said...

LOVE the chair! How fun!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

Cute picture of Abby hiding in the chair. Lars is a cool name for a toy monkey.

Maren said...

Abby is so big! The chair reminds me of the hair dryer chairs that old ladies use at the beauty parlor. Very cool. Speaking of hair, Emily your hair looks very cute!

w and w said...

Emily, I think you look better in the chair than her! jk And honestly who can say enough about Ikea? I love the things kids get attached to.

Stacey said...

i LOVE ikea. they are finally going to build one down in denver and i can't wait! abby is getting so big!

Sophie said...

Isn't it nice to have your own little hideaway? Very cool idea!