Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What's Abby doing with those leaves?




8 comments:

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

Poor Oscar. That is exactly what Tyler did to Lizzy when we played in the leaves. That last picture of Abby is adorable!

dave&abby johnson family said...

I love it! That is so funny, Abby is so cute Em...I love her. I think we need to get our girls together. One day.

Jayne said...

What a cute girl! So how do you like having yard work? Wait until it starts snowing that heavy Michigan snow!

Anonymous said...

I especially love the little hole in the knee of her jeans! 8 more days!!! lee lee lee!!!

Todd and Kristie said...

Hey there Emily!!
I love your blog! Your little girl is adorable!

becca said...

Those pictures are adorable! We love the fall leaves here too! Abby is a character, and Oscar is such a good little kitty. I wish my in laws dogs would put up with a little teasing from the kids. They are such babies! That last picture is really cute!

Maren said...

Has anyone seen Oscar lately?

Sophie said...

I love the second picture and the last picture! It seems like she's grown so much since I last saw her!