Perhaps this explains why I haven't posted for a long time... This picture was taken last week when I was 11 weeks along with our little "Bruno"! I've been sick with a cold for, oh, about a month. Plus morning sickness... but we're excited to have another little stinker to play with Abby! As of today he (or she) is about the size of a lime! Goooooo Bruno!
16 comments:
This is a much cuter picture than the one you sent me on my phone! Bruno looks a lot like the ultrasound picture of Abby (Bonzo?)
Congratulations!!! I found this while I am in Florida, and Emily is sitting here with me. We are so excited for you. Another Hansen addition, way to go!
You're what?? I think Bruno has your eyes.
I was just thinking about you today and wondering where you had disappeared to. Yay yay yay! I am so excited for you and your family. Abby gets to be a big sister!
CONGRATULATIONS!! How fun for you guys, I am excited for you guys. My Mom says hello and she is haapy for you and wishes you well. Take care and be safe!
DeeDee (and Aneta)
I Knew it!! And you tried to hide it from me!! CONGRATS!!!! I am soooo excited for you guys!! SOrry you have been sick. :(
Congratulations!!! that must be why you've been crossing my mind:)
Bruno- love it. :)
Congratulations!
Woo Hoo!!! We are prego at the same time again!
Congrats friend!
congrats! sorry you are sick... hopefully it passes soon!
I can't wait to see Oscar's reaction to your second hairless pet! Love ya.
We're so excited for you guys! Abby needs someone to fight with, uh, I mean, play with. :)
Such fantastic news! I am SO happy for you guys. That's also an adorable ultrasound picture. Good luck!
Hooray for Bruno! I can't wait! June is a good month to have a baby, don't ya think?
Yeah! I hope you start to feel better really soon. Morning(a.k.a. all the time) sickness is the worst!
Congrats, guys! So exciting! Hope you get feeling better soon.
Post a Comment