Monday, December 29, 2008

I've got plenty to be thankful for!

We had an excellent Christmas thanks to our families. It's amazing the love and support Jon and I have. Thank you everyone! We will be posting pictures as soon as this is taken care of...

Power Outage Since Sunday Morning

"Estimated time of restoration: Thu Jan 01 00:00:00 EST 2009
This estimate may be revised once we fully evaluate equipment damage and tree removal needs.
Cause of the Outage: Equipment malfunction"

Here's an article saying 90% of customers will have power back on Tuesday. I guess we're part of the other 10%.


Meanwhile, we're at a hotel! FUN! Happy New Year everyone!


2 comments:

becca said...

How awful! I hope they get that taken care of before Thursday, that is ridiculous! I'm glad you are at a hotel and not freezing at your house. I am excited to see you in a week!

Maren said...

Oh no! Michigan + no power = brrrrrrrr. I hope you stay warm at the hotel. Good thing you at least had power on Christmas. Keep us posted!