Saturday, January 24, 2009

Abby loves

Reading with Dad



Playing with cousin Ashton



Sleeping in the car




Reading with Uncle Andy and Tyler




Reading with Uncle Chris, Tyler, and Gordon




Taking pictures of herself




Ridin' Grandma Ida's rocking horse and drinkin' juice

8 comments:

Maren said...

Ah, the life of a 2 year old.
I too love sleeping in the car.
Taking pictures of myself not so much.
Of this I am absitively posolutely unforcertain. :)

Anonymous said...

Doesn't she love anything about me?

Jayne said...

So many cousin/uncle pictures. Have you taken a trip recently?

Sleeping in the car is my weakness. Even when we drive to Denver I want to pack a pillow so I'm comfortable. Unfortunately now that we have three loud munchkins I rarely get a good rest.

Julie said...

Her hair is getting so long!!!

Heidi said...

I especially loved "drinkin' juice." David and Garrett would love to join her in a juice toast! Cheers to our cute cousin Abby!

dave&abby johnson family said...

Oh what a fun little girl! I can't believe how much she looks like you! So darling!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

She sure loves reading. We had so much fun with you guys. Tyler called our friend's little girl Abbey out of habbit for days after we got home from your house.

Carol said...

Congrats you guys. Can't wait to meet the little guy and see you all again.