Saturday, March 28, 2009

New things to be excited for

Buds in the backyard




Blooms in the front





Greenness




Abby's #1's and 2's in the potty
and "Bruno" in the belly




New kitchen (online tour to come soon)





Spring sunshine on hardwood floors

5 comments:

amykovacs said...

We don't have any green yet! I'm so jealous :-). We had some spring sunshine last week but then we had a big snow and it's back to the 20's and COLD. I love your belly pic!

Anonymous said...

You are quite the photographer! Watch out, Beth!

Julie said...

Thanks for the reminder of all the beautiful things in life!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

Those floors look so nice! Good job Jon. I hope more snow doesn't fall on the blooming flowers in your yard, they are so cute.

Mandy and Bob said...

you are so cute with your belly:) and i can't believe how big abby is...they change so fast! i miss you