
These looked completely dead after being outside all winter, but that's what they're good for, surviving harsh climates. These are from Ida's yard, planted in a bowl she made.

Our new bushes that line our walkway up to the front steps.

"Our" big tree. It's really on the city's side of the sidewalk, but I say it's ours. All the other trees that shade our yard are in our neighbors' properties.

Jon mowing the back. Lots of dandelions.

I love these big leaves. They're so verdant. I think they're like peace lilies. Blooms will come later.

What's this going to be...?

We had these in the Hansen yard growing up. They look like purple fireworks.

Another "what's this?"

These were in the Hansen yard too. We called them Honeysuckles and would suck the nectar at the base of the flower.

??? (in the middle of the lawn)

I can't wait to see what color of blooms our two rose bushes will have...


Something a little bit wild.

It's hard to tell but these flowers have really cool leaves that are like thick, two-toned grass.

Lily of the valley, and they smell so good for such a little flower. These are everywhere. They've even infiltrated the grass. I remember seeing them when we first looked at this house last year, and they'll always remind me of our first home.

And this is...?
3 comments:
Oooh! A POPPY! I love poppies! Your spring pictures were so fun - I wish I had a yard! :)
That's so pretty!! It is a poppy. Keep you're eyes open, they don't last long when they come out. But they are fantastic when they are out. :)
Pretty! I can't wait to see them all in a few weeks!
Post a Comment