Sunday, May 24, 2009

Fun in the backyard

Here are some pictures of Jon and Abby playing in the backyard, and some flowers from my previous post that were mysteries until they bloomed...







Became... poppies! They remind me of Beth's wedding. (Abby is telling the poppy to smile)



Turned into...


One of the strangest turned into one of my new favorites...


No pictures of me, but I look pretty much the same but with a basketball for a belly. Hunter is due in 4.5 weeks...!

4 comments:

The Benfields said...

i am amazed at all the beauty around your house! so many different flowers! i am so excited you are due soon...i bet you are too. abby is getting so big :)

Anonymous said...

That poppy is almost as big as Abby!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

I could have told you that was a poppy, we had tons of those in my backyard when I was growing up. Remind me to tell you how to make a poppy into a doll.

valumama said...

Abby is so big! and such a beautiful girl. I have been slacking at my stalking, she looks so grown up all of the sudden.