Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hunter's really going to come!

37 weeks


Here's Hunter looking at you. The brightest white is his chubby cheek, and above it you can also see his eye and eyelid. The ultrasound technician pointed out hair on that side of his head, looks like a little cloud. He could come any day now, and they say he's somewhere around 7 lbs 10 oz...

We're excited. As the Hansen's would say, "Leee leee leee!"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hunter! You stay put until I get there, do you hear me?

Julie said...

Wow! I can't believe you are 37 weeks! It seems to have gone by so fast (it probably doesn't seem that way for you!).

We really do need to get together sometime while we are both living on this side of the country... I just don't know when. David is in the middle of rotations and he doesn't get ANY time off. Lame. How many years does Jon have left in school? Just curious. Anyway. I can't wait to see pictures of Hunter! But your mom is right, he had better wait for Grandma.

becca said...

37 weeks and coming any day? WHAT?That's exciting! Can't wait to see pictures! Leee leee leee!!!!

Heidi said...

Deep breath and...LEEE LEEE LEEE LEEE!!!

Kat said...

I am so excited for you guys. That is such a precious picture. I love the name too.

becca said...

Happy Birthday Emily! I hope you had a fun day!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

I am finally blog checking after about a month, sorry I got so behind. That ultrasound pic is so cool. I can't wait to meet Hunter...Leeee leee leee!

Julie said...

So has baby Hunter arrived yet?

Emily N said...

Do you have a baby? i want you to have a baby.