Monday, July 20, 2009

Abby and Hunter's Fort

I was making dinner last night and I heard Abby say, "Abby and Hunter are hiding!"

I turned the corner to find Abby's first fort, made from our dining table chairs. She had herself and Hunter cornered! She even used her little green stool to fill in one of the gaps.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Abby, you crazy nut!! Next time, ask your mom to put a blanket over the chairs and you'll REALLY be fortified!

becca said...

That is so sweet. She doesn't need him to grow up to play with her, she is starting already. What a good big sister!

Maren said...

Partners in crime already! You know it was Hunter's idea. Can't wait to see what else he's got up his sleeve.

By the way- nice chairs. Ikea? Perrrfect for hiding. Speaking of purrrfect, is Oscar still around?

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

That is so funny. I'm glad Abby has taken to Hunter so well. He looks so cute in the pictures! You'll have to post a video of Abby talking, I bet she talks so much more than when we saw her a couple months ago.