Monday, July 6, 2009

Sick little boy

Hunter is sick with a fever, and since he's so young it means admission to the hospital and waiting for test results. They do every test they can think of, including a spinal tap. :(

For now he's doing much better and his temperature is getting normal again. All the results we have back so far have been normal. He just feels crummy and it's said to see him like this. I would post a picture, but I want to forget about all this as soon as possible. It all makes me really appreciate home.

Thank HEAVENS my Mom is willing and able to stay with us. She was supposed to be leaving Tuesday morning. We won't be able to go home until Wednesday, so my mom lengthened her stay until Thursday. We are so lucky. I'm grateful to my Dad too, for letting us keep her so long. She's been an excellent help and support with Abby, me, Jon, the house, and just about everything else! Thank you Mom.

7 comments:

valumama said...

good luck with things. that is so hard! we are praying for answers and a quick recovery.
glad your mom could be there!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

It is so hard to watch your little baby be poked and prodded! I was thinking about you guys all night last night. I'm glad the fever is under control. Love you guys!

Becky said...

That's so hard! We'll be saying prayers for him.

Jayne said...

I hope he feels better soon. So sad the little guy has to be pricked. :-(

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to be here with you and your family. Being there at Hunter's birth was so special - what a miracle seeing a new little life! And being with Abby is beyond wonderful - she is amazing beyond words to describe her! I am so honored and blessed to be here with my beautiful, brave, wise daughter! Thank YOU!!

Heidi said...

Yes, we are lucky that Grammuh can be there when we need her! I am so glad Hunter's fever is subsiding. He is a sweet little guy. And tough.

becca said...

Ah, I hate it! I hope he is doing better. Those little babies really are strong, he will conquer whatever it is. I hope he gets to go home tomorrow like planned. I am glad your mom is there too!