Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Where did my little baby go?



Abby loves to hold Hunter. Look how big he looks when she holds him! Well, he looks big when ANYONE holds him because he is really big! He weighs 12 pounds 5 ounces, and he's just under 6 weeks old. He's gaining about a pound every two weeks and now wears 3 month sizes!

8 comments:

Becky said...

Wow, you must have heavy whipping cream! He's adorable...so is Abby.

Anonymous said...

He's got a way to go to catch up to his big, tall daddy!! He is just too yummy looking! And I miss Abby! :(

Maren said...

Seriously, how did we have such large boys?! Cole's two week appt. had him at 11 lbs. 6 oz. Good grief. We also both have good looking kids, though....so, whatever. :)

valumama said...

way to go momma! he is sure cute and roll-y!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

I love chubby little babies! I bet he has delicious dimples on his elbows. le le le

Kat said...

They grow so fast. Your daughter has beautiful Eyes. Jake is not quite 5 months and he wears 9 month clothes. What cute little chunks we have.

dave&abby johnson family said...

He is so cute!!! I am glad you guys are doing well!!

Sophie said...

Sooo cute!!!!

Can't wait to see you in person sometime!