Friday, October 30, 2009

Hungry Hunter

These days a lot of moms are waiting until their babies are 6 months to introduce rice cereal, but this little man could not wait. He turned 4 months old this week, and is already scarfing thick rice cereal goodness for breakfast lunch and dinner. He is way beyond his "years!" Jon and I are both allergy-free, and Abby did well with rice cereal at four months, so when Hunter couldn't get enough to drink during the day I figured it was time. Look how happy it makes him!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a yummy lookin' face, all right!

Heidi said...

Can't wait to hear about his first burger! He sure is a sweetie.

Kat said...

Haha! So funny.It is so nice to have a baby who will eat. Jake won't touch rice or oatmeal. In fact he doesn't really like baby food at all. I might have to start him on table food early. I have a question. Does he seem to sleep better when he has a full stomach of rice? Jake is a TERRIBLE sleeper and I am trying everything to help him be better. Even though he hates rice I might just have to force it down him.

becca said...

I LOVE that picture! What a cutie!