Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween and Costume Swap

First of all, Hunter rolled over today! In his honor, I posted the most delicious roll recipe on my recipe blog.

I am very relieved that Halloween is over, although we had a marvelous time. The night before Halloween we went to Safety Street and Detroit Mercy University with friends from our ward. The different clubs and student organizations set up booths in the student union for the kids to go trick-or-treating. It was lots of fun. Here's Abby with Hannah and Rachel. Kenny is the stud wearing the buzz costume. He's the gentleman who attends nursery with Abby. They are 6 days apart. . .




Abby loved watching the Great Pumpkin, and often talked about getting "a rock" when she went trick-or-treating. Here is Hayden (our Primary's most recent loss to the young men organization) giving Abby her rock. Hayden said that Abby is going to be a heartbreaker. . .


Hunter the snuggly monkey. . .




Aaaaand the costume exchange! Jon pointed out that Hunter seems to make the strawberry costume look even poofy-er. Hunter thought it looked delectable. . .




5 comments:

Heidi said...

Ah, Halloween! Isn't it great to enjoy the memories once it's over? Those are mighty cute little trick-or-treaters you had there! I think Hayden is right....

Anonymous said...

Whaduhya mean "going to be" a heart-breaker? She already is one!!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

Fun Fun! I just got all caught up on the last few posts. Tyler is jealous of meeting Super-why and Curious George. Hunter is sooooooooooo adorable. Abby and Lizzy make great strawberries.

Eric & Laura said...

So fun! I can't believe how old Abby is! She looks so grown up! It's strange that we haven't even met eachother's kids! We'd better fix that!

I love the pic of Hunter in his Monkey costume...that face is priceless! So cute! :D

We're going to be in SL for Thanksgiving...any chance you guys are going?

w and w said...

I see why you found another man in your life to love. He's adorable! Love the costumes! Missing your humor, oh how I do.