Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas Video Gift

From me to you, but especially to my sister Heidi, soulmate Becca, and friends Sarah and Cicely (who are pictured with me on the bottom row, right)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So dang cute! I'm crying, can you believe it? You are the sweetest and I love and miss you like CRAZY!!

Sarah said...

AHHHH HAHAHA!!!! I am seriously dying laughing Emily! You are freakin' hilarious. Ohhhh, good old 9th grade choir. Good times. You were such a good friend- thanks :) My grandma still makes me and my older sister do this song at her Christmas party every year- actions included, of course ;)

t.t.turner said...

Hooray for Churchill Chargers! That picture gave me a good laugh!

becca said...

LOL!!! I was actually trying to remember all of those actions the other day but could only remember two of them. You made them even better! Thanks for the laugh!

P.S. You look really cute in the hat and scarf!

Maren said...

Ode to Taggart.

Heidi said...

And you look so cute in your scarf and hat. Bravo! And thanks for the memories....

Eric & Laura said...

lol! love it Emily! You're so cute!