I loved the back view, especially the sweet baby neck!
Hunter didn't look so cute when the surgery was over. He was groggy and grumpy and sallow. But he recovered quickly thanks to many prayers and his overall heartiness. We have a really great hospital, and everything went better than I had anxiously anticipated. The procedure was in the morning and we were home before Abby was back from her special lunch with Sister Bowen (our ward's Primary President who loves Abby and Hunter almost like they were family!)

This picture was taken today by my mom with her webcam. Hunter is his happy, bright-eyed self!
8 comments:
I'm glad he's okay!
oh no! what happened! that is a ridiculously cute gown for him :) so glad to hear he is better :)
Great to hear. We love you guys!
sOpHIe m. :)
P. S. - Yes, he looks very cut!
Surgery must've been scary for you. What happened?
Cute little neck! Hunter is growing up to be such a big, sweet boy! I'm glad his little surgery went well and that he is happily recovering. XOXOX
Bummer! I'm glad he is okay now.
scary, surgery? glad all went well... and you are right, the back view is adorable!
Post a Comment