I've been baking. And frying. The night before Earth Day I stayed up late to bake and "water" this cake for Jon to take to his elementary school. The things we do for love. Jon woke up early and iced the land.

Here are some cute kids enjoying the
fresh donuts I made after a fried chicken dinner. Healthy, healthy!

9 comments:
That cake is incredible. Thanks for the doughnut recipe!
wow, my talented little friend, what an awesome looking cake!!!!and can i just say your children are freaking adorable!!!!! oh they are too cute em!
I used to make those donuts in college! What a memory....
I've been fighting the urge to make donuts for a long time but I think you just broke me down. Hunter just looks like he is totally enjoying himself. How cute. I love culinary collie sue by the way. I use it all the time. I love the stories and memories you guys write along with the recipe.
Wow, that is one cool cake!I love Hunter's bright blue eyes in that last pic, and Abby's donut covered mouth!
Soph
Your children are so amazingly beautiful!
Sorry I haven't checked the blog in a while. Cute kids. I wish my kids got into strawberries when they were famished. Instead they pull a chair straight to where I keep fruit snacks and candy. Your tulips and poppies are beautiful!
Hunter looks like he is doing an ad for those donuts. I'm sold.
Great job on that cake! I'm impressed that I can tell which continents those are. If I had done it, I'm pretty sure it would have looked more like big green polka dots.
I think I need that doughnut recipe.... :)
Post a Comment