Jon, Emily, Abby and Hunter, oh and Oscar too... sometimes
Saturday, May 8, 2010
Princess Abby
I got Abby ready way to early for her best friend's birthday party today, but she was cooperating so I couldn't resist! The party is for princesses and knights. She can't wait!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
She is DANG cute and sweet! Even without the costume, she is a princess!
What fun to see her in that dress. I can't believe she is big enough to wear it already! It brings back a lot of memories of when my girls were little. Have fun with the princess years! Abby is, as always, a dainty sweet girl! XOXOX
4 comments:
She is DANG cute and sweet! Even without the costume, she is a princess!
What fun to see her in that dress. I can't believe she is big enough to wear it already! It brings back a lot of memories of when my girls were little. Have fun with the princess years! Abby is, as always, a dainty sweet girl! XOXOX
So cute. Lizzy loves her cousin "princess Abbey"
Hey, that was my dress! I wore it at the same age! Abby looks so cute in it.
Soph
Post a Comment