Thursday, May 20, 2010

Robot Parade and Sprouts

Abby and Hunter dressed up as robots using Oscar's pop-up tents. Hunter is such a happy boy, he gets excited easily.





Our vegetable garden is on hold while we figure out how to keep the nasty squirrels out. In the mean time, this is what we're growing in the box.





We love these tunnels, and I'm so happy to see my kids have fun together. I'm lucky that Abby likes to play with Hunter and sometimes kicks me out of her room so they can have kid time.





4 comments:

Heidi said...

I love what you are growing in your vegetable garden--those look like some pretty cute little veggies!

Amy Kovacs said...

Your kids are completely beautiful, Emily! I know you count your blessings every day. Have you ever given Abby a haircut? I remember you were thinking about it once. My girls turn 3 in one week! It's so exciting. We're going to take them to their first movie, Toy Story 3, and give them a real haircut with a barber, not just my attempt at a straight cut. Has summer hit you guys yet? We're still not getting to 70 and I'm losing hope that it will happen by the end of May. Sigh.

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

Such cute kids! I'm jealous that they play so well together. Tyler and Lizzy pretty much just bug eachother all the time. Hopefully Lizzy and Zach will get along better. We miss ya!

w and w said...

SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE YOU EMILY!