 |
| Then | | | | | | | |
Here's our Biggies who turned 1 today! I looked at the videos when he first came out of my belly, expecting a little baby who I missed. But he was never little.
 |
Now: our blue-eyed birthday boy |
He had a fun day with presents, Elmo cake, and shrimp, his new favorite food.
 |
| Opening awesome presents from Grammuh Marilyn |
 |
| Sharing |
Abby had a rough day, not only was she tired from a service project in the morning with our primary, a baby shower at a park, no-nap afternoon, but she had to endure watching Hunter open cool presents that we kept telling her were "Hunter's!" She did get a very nice gift from Grandma Ida, a Fancy Abby bag with Fancy Nancy on it, a pink tutu and homemade fancy felted rings.
 |
| Eating Elmo cake |
3 comments:
He is just the cutest! I want some of that cake. Looks tasty!
I love the cake picture at the end. He is an adorable little chunk. And I think it is awesome and strange that he loves shrimp. I can't get my kids to even try them. Not even Benson. Hunter is a smart kid.
That is one very handsome boy! I can't wait to see him again!
Post a Comment