Thursday, September 30, 2010

Apple Picking at Miller's Big Red

The kids and I went with some friends to an apple orchard. It was the perfect apple-picking day! The weather was just right, the clouds made for nice pictures, and the apples were yummy right off the tree. My favorites were the Jonamacs, light, juicy and crisp with skin that's not too tough to bite through.





Hunter loves apples and even eats the peel.



Why do boys run the opposite way you want them to?

Abby plugged her nose all thru the farm, Hunter wants to get in?

Abby and Elizabeth





Hay Mountain


4 comments:

Maren said...

I bet the real reason you like the Jonamac variety is because it has "jon" at the beginning. The picture of Abby plugging her nose made me laugh!

dave&abby johnson family said...

how fun! I can't believe your kids are getting so big, they are so dang cute!

Amanda and Andy Hansen said...

Awwww. I miss Fall. Abby is so tall now! When are we ever going to see you guys, sniff sniff.

Unknown said...

Ashton has named Hunter "little Jon" of his own choosing. Abby and Hunter are getting all grown up! We can't wait to see you all.