I often hear comments about Abby looking like me. Is it possible to be reincarnated before your first life is over? Because sometimes I think Abby's personality is mine. Abby is so stubborn and goofy and shy. Me, me, me. I helped at Abby's preschool for their Halloween party and noticed that while she took time to play with friends and run around and have fun, she spent quite a bit of time shadowing her teacher, telling her stories and showing her the accessories that made up her Woody costume. I flashbacked to my school days, and remembered that I never cared about seeming cool to my friends. The ones I wanted to impress most were my teachers.
Friday, October 29, 2010
Mini Me
I often hear comments about Abby looking like me. Is it possible to be reincarnated before your first life is over? Because sometimes I think Abby's personality is mine. Abby is so stubborn and goofy and shy. Me, me, me. I helped at Abby's preschool for their Halloween party and noticed that while she took time to play with friends and run around and have fun, she spent quite a bit of time shadowing her teacher, telling her stories and showing her the accessories that made up her Woody costume. I flashbacked to my school days, and remembered that I never cared about seeming cool to my friends. The ones I wanted to impress most were my teachers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Well, I don't know her personality-but she LOOKS just like you! I feel the same way about my oldest daughter. She and I could be twins (looks and personality) It's crazy.
I can attest to the personality similarities. It's scary.
Tyler got Andy's exact personality, poor kid. At least Andy can relate to him when he get's all grumpy and cranky.
It's SOOOO true. Look at her! Oh how I miss you!
she is so cute, she really is a mini you! :)
Post a Comment