Jon, Emily, Abby and Hunter, oh and Oscar too... sometimes
Sunday, November 14, 2010
Buddy's Breakfast
For dessert last night we enjoyed Buddy's Breakfast. I recommend using good quality spaghetti and chocolate syrup. Abby was so excited and made yummy sounds the whole time.
I wonder what my kids would do if I served that up for them. I think they would love the idea of it, if not the taste. But I sure am excited to get that movie out. The day after Thanksgiving....
6 comments:
Wow! Hunter is so big and SO dang cute! He looks older than the last pictures I've seen! Can't wait to see you all in a month!!!
Hahahaha! I totally want to do that now!
Candy, candy cane, candy corn, and syrup.
I agree with Katie that Hunter looks so big! And if you're coming for Christmas we better get together OR ELSE!
May I just say, ICK.
I wonder what my kids would do if I served that up for them. I think they would love the idea of it, if not the taste. But I sure am excited to get that movie out. The day after Thanksgiving....
Oh my gosh, I love it! Great idea.
Post a Comment