Friday, December 3, 2010

December Snow

It snowed for the first time this season on Wednesday, but nothing stuck. We were still excited to see it. I'm surprised that we haven't had any substantial snow falls yet in Michigan, but it's sure cold enough to keep it around when it does.

Abby wanted to catch some on her tongue...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grammpuh was feeling crappy but watching Abby and Hunter and the snowflake catching made him feel better. I'll be interested in finding out if there is any difference in taste between Michigan snowflakes and Utah snowflakes! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Heidi said...

Hey, why'd you take away that tasty stick? Those are such cute kids. Love Abby's braids and the way she she waits so patiently for a snowflake to land on her tongue. And Hunter's exuberance is so adorable. Happy Winter! XOXOX

Amy Kovacs said...

Hey Emily! I need to come visit so you can teach me how to braid hair like that! Your kids are too beautiful. 5 more days of work for me!

Sarah said...

Oh boy, you sure do have adorable children! SO cute that she just sat there waiting for a snowflake!!